Service does not automatically collect any information, except than information contained in cookies.
Files cookies (called. "Cookies") are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and are designed for use with web sites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website which they from, the duration storage them on a terminal device and a unique number.
Operator of the www.gerprop.net Service is the posting entity of cookies files on the final device and he receives access to them.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt web content to the Service User preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to identify the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use a web pages, which allows improving their structure and content
In the Service there are provided two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to logoff time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to logoff time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser).
In the Service are used the following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies allow you to use the services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Service;
- "performance" cookies for collecting information about how to use the websites of the Service;
- "functional" cookies to enable "remembering" selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of user origin, the font size, website appearance etc .;
- "advertising" cookies to enable users the delivery of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on the user final device. Users of the Service may at any time make changes in the settings for cookies.
Those settings can be changed in particular way as to block the automatic service cookies in the web browser or inform on them every time by enter in the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of operating cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).